Hello Introduction from Wen5 newbie

Started by Wen5, Aug 13, 2023, 09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello I'm Wen5

HAPPY TO HAVE THIS PLACE, About me:

I've been aware of ET existence as something to take seriously since 2013 upon watching a You Tube video entitled "Do You Wish That We Come"  The video gave viewer a chance to vote on this issue.  I voted yes and have since viewed many Galactic Federation videos and videos with channeled messages from the Spiritual collective i.e., Sananda, AA Michael, Rowena, St. Germain, Raphael, etc.  This led to my introduction to Comic Disclosure on Gaia.com and the "secret space programs",  I was introduced to the writings of The RA in the LAW OF ONE.  Before long I discovered Bashar's channeled messages  I have a basic familiarity with the Tarot since I was a teenager, astrology for my own self discovery, kept a Dream Journal for a couple of years in my 20's and I have a Quartz crystal collection.  I've had Telepathic experiences through voices in my head from people in near proximate to my location i.e., within several feet.  These are few and far in between but very much real.  I'm here after browsing thru Twitter, aka 'X', and saw Sandia ET and read that this group offered lessons in Telepathy as I would like to continue and develop my sense of Telepathic hearing.  I'm a musician (drummer) and record music when I can and when inspired since I was in High School many years ago.

I could write all night long but I suppose that's quite enough for the time being.  I'm just getting used to whats all here; message boards, etc.  Again I"m happy to be here and look forward to get into a Telepathy Practice Group soon. :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

officialfirstcontact.com | RedBubble OFC | spreadrightmindedness.org