Translators needed

Started by admin, Jun 06, 2022, 04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: admin on Jun 06, 2022, 09:01 PMA bit disappointing having to rebuild from scratch but that's just how it goes

sometimes life happens while you're busy making other plans i guess 😉🤓
Quote from: Arnaud on Jun 06, 2022, 01:44 PMI can translate in French if needed.
and, translated into French, I can then translate into Spanish.

Aug 14, 2022, 01:07 AM #19 Last Edit: Aug 14, 2022, 01:13 AM by Sirius
Hi friends,
I translated Telepathy 101 into Chinese (both traditional & simplified).

(but here it seems unable to attach files.
How can I give those PDF / powerpoint files to you?)

I can translate in Chinese if needed.

By the way, I can't completely open the website of spreadrightmindedness.org and officialfirstcontact.org, I guess there could be something wrong with the websites.

Welcome  Viaan
We are happy to meet you.

A bit disappointing having to rebuild from scratch but that's just how it goes

sometimes life happens while you're busy making other plans i guess 😉🤓

Jun 06, 2022, 06:35 PM #15 Last Edit: Jun 06, 2022, 06:40 PM by Sirius
Hello. I think i saw various different languages initially shown for the Telepathy 101.
It had many European languages, Chinese, Japanese and Turkish. Also Avital translated the Hebrew version.
Also there's a German version for 1 of the other materials (other than Telepathy 101).
But now there's only English version left for everything. I think upon the renewal of website, something data might have lost. It takes efforts to translate them, and it might be a bit disappointing to start everything all over again 😅

Quote from: Viaan on Jun 06, 2022, 05:56 AMGreetings! If you ever need help to translate to Norwegian, I would be glad to be at help 🥰
That's awesome to hear, Viaan!

I can do German! It's a bit tricky to find out what is already translated but I'll do my best to sort through.

Thank You Arnaud
Today I was looking at Rendezvous with Friends.

blessings of the day my friend

I can translate in French if needed.

Quote from: Viaan on Jun 06, 2022, 05:56 AMGreetings! If you ever need help to translate to Norwegian, I would be glad to be at help 🥰
Thank You!

Quote from: Renee5959 on Jun 06, 2022, 06:41 AM
Quote from: admin on Jun 06, 2022, 04:35 AMWe could use your help translating our Documents into your language.

https://www.spreadrightmindedness.org/translate
I would like to help, I am in contact with someone off world for the past two years, thank you REnee
Thank You!

Quote from: johnydraws on Jun 06, 2022, 07:03 AMHi! I already done translation for Telepathy 101 into Czech. Now i can't seem to see it on the site... Shall I send it again?

Also I am open to translate more (i translated Telepathy 101 + Why we are here message)

Have a blessed day!
Jan
Thank You!

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview